Sunday, June 25, 2017

Rayna's TD Fashion World: The Daily Morning Routine!


Rayna's TD Fashion World
Fashion for Toddleedoo Baby Girl's in Second Life is Blogged Here!! 
thumbnail The Daily Morning Routine!
Jun 25th 2017, 22:37, by noreply@blogger.com (Rayna Summerwind)

Today, I woke up and Daddy was already awake. As soon as he heard me wake up, he came into my room and sat on my bed reading to me and playing with me. We had a bunch of fun just sitting there that we didn't want to get up to get me some clothing to wear and for me to get a bath... So he read a story to me first.



But then finally we decided it was time to get up and go to my wardrobe and pick out a outfit for me to wear... we kept on looking but couldn't decide. 

Then, finally I saw something in the back of my wardrobe so I grabbed a chair, stood on it, but couldn't reach it.

 
 
So Daddy lifted me up to grab it, but we still couldn't make up our minds on what for me to wear for the day.  

So then we sat on the rug and played a little with teddy bears while we thought about what I should wear... 

Daddy finally found what I should wear and then he said it was bath time... 

I hate baths, so I tried to hide inside of my wardrobe, peeking out to make sure he doesn't see me. He then found me finally. 

So then I got my bath because Daddy picked me ups and put me right into the hot water of the tub. He then dressed me and I was free to go and decided to sit on my table and chairs and relax. 

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.7 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: *barberyumyum* 81 (Anime but tinted)
    - Rings: Paper Damsels - Skye Bento Rings
        - These rings will be available at the TD Fair from June 27th through July 11th, 2017! They come with color change hud with 4 options for the metal part and 8 options for the middle of the flowers!
    - Nails: Paper Damsels - Pastel Strip
    - Earrings: {Tiny Trinkets} Nancy Earrings
        - These Earrings is available over at Color Me Cute from June 15th, 2017 through June 30th, 2017! Included is a color change HUD with 15 different choices total!
       
Outfit:
    - ~*Buglets*~ Darla Dress
        - This Dress is available over at Color Me Cute from June 15th, 2017 through June 30th, 2017! There is 6 different colors to choose from or you can get the fatpack! This dress includes sizes for ToddleeDoo Baby and Kid & Bebe Body! Each seperate dress comes with a 6 color texture change bow!
   
Bed: <Aphrodite> Princess Bed
    - This bed is available over at Thimble from June 20th through July 10th, 2017! This bed has a ton of poses for single people,

Wardrobe: <Aphrodite> Girls Wardrobe
    - This wardrobe is available over at Thimble from June 20th through July 10th, 2017! There is 2 different versions available for the boys and 2 different versions available for the girls. One version is Baby and the other is a older child version! This wardrobe has a ton of different animations for you and your parents to use! It is so neat!

Table: <Aphrodite> Kids Chair & Table Set
    - This Chair and Table set is available over at Thimble from June 20th through July 10th, 2017! There is a bunch of different animations in this table as well!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates